Conversation About Planning Holiday

(Alif and Naufal meet at the school before the class begin)

Alif     : "Good morning, Naufal!"
Naufal : "Oh, morning!"
Alif     : "You know, the long holiday will coming soon after the first semester evaluation. Do you have any plans for it?"
Naufal : "Sure, I would like to go to Dufan this year."
Alif     : "Wow, sounds like it'll be a good holiday."
Naufal : "Yeah, Me and familly was make the plan from last year so I think that this'll be great."
Alif     : "So, when exactly do you want to go there?"
Naufal : "After I get the study report, exactly in the middle of the holiday."
Alif     : "Mm.. Do you planning to spend the new year night there? Or you'll just leaving before it?'
Naufal : "Yes I do, Dufan always have a special event on the new year night. So I would like to stay there at the moment."
Alif     : "What a nice plan! And I though, it was your reason to go there."
Naufal : "Haha, yeah you're right."
Alif     : "By the way, don't forget to buy me some merchant there hahaha."
Naufal : "Hahaha, I will.. If I'm not forget it."
Alif     : "It's nice to talk with you Naufal, I must go to attend the class now. See ya!"
Naufal : "Ok, bye!"

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Green Pheasant, the Japanese National Animal