My Last Holiday

I spent my last holiday in Magelang. I went there with my family from December 16th until December 23rd. I went there with car. The trip took about 12 hours. It was a fun trip.

At Magelang, I and my family visited so many exciting places. On first day, we visited Borobudur Temple. I've visited Borobudur Temple, and I think it was not an exciting place. But, when I visited Borobudur Temple again I felt so excited, it was very different than before. The environment around the main temple was very beautiful.

The Second day, we went to Semarang. We visited so many exciting local culinary places, such as lumpiah semarang, kupat tahu semarang, bakso, and many more. After that, we decided to spent the night at Simpang Lima, the place was so crowded at night but I still very excited because of some Javanese traditional attraction that took place around Simpang Lima.

Next day, I went to Jogjakarta. The trip took about 3 hours with car. The first place we visited in Jogja is the Parangtritis Beach. Unfortunately, when we arrived there the weather was rainy so the beach was very quiet. After waited about 1 hour, the rain was stopped although the weather was still cloudy. At Parangtritis, swimming are forbidden so we just can played near the water. It was so fun, we spent about 4 hours there. At the evening, we decided to visit Malioboro Street. The place was not crowded when we arrived, but when the night came the place became very crowded. But still, it was a very cozy place. The food that was sale around the street was very delicious. Finally we got home at 10 p.m.

The next three days, I don't go anywhere. Finally, at December 23rd we went back to Bandung.

I really hope that I can went to Magelang again in the future.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Conversation About Planning Holiday

Green Pheasant, the Japanese National Animal