Conversation

(In an art gallery in Badung)
Alif    : (Observing a painting).
Bima : "Hi, I noticed that you have been observating the painting."
Alif    : "Oh yes, I think it is quite a masterpiece!"
Bima : "Quite so, although I think it is not exactly a masterpiece."
Alif    : "Why did you think so?"
Bima : "Well, I believe that this painting has no philosophical meaning of any sort."
Alif    : "Oh, Really? I haven't noticed that at all."
Bima : "By the way, my name is Bimasena, what's yours?"
Alif    : "I am Alif, pleasure to talk with you."
Bima : "The feeling is mutual."
Alif    : "So, who you are exactly?"
Bima : "Well, I known as an professional art critic."
Alif    : "Wow! So, where did you stufy that?"
Bima : "I studied art in one of the most prestigious university out there."
Alif    : "What a superb experience!"
Bima : "What brings you here?"
Alif    : "I am quiet interested in art. Although I didn't exactly studied art."
Bima : "So what is your occupation?"
Alif    : "I work at the airport, specifically at the Air Traffic Control."
Bima : "Quite a nice job!"
Alif    : "Oh well, it's nice. Speaking about my job, my shift is almost up!"
Bima : "Ok, catch you later!"
Alif    : "Bye!"

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Conversation About Planning Holiday

Green Pheasant, the Japanese National Animal